I like the water jug. However, I have been unable to find a test kit to check the alkaline levels in the water. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase one? Santevia's Response: Hello Bev. We do have a Santevia branded liquid pH test kit of course, but any reputable liquid test kit will do. Typically places that sell our products will carry the test kits as well.
Alkaline Water Pitcher - Classic (Multiple colours)
The pitcher that has been providing families clean, mineralized alkaline water for over 8 years. Ideal for active families where filtration speed is important.
1. Makes water alkaline which helps your body maintain optimal pH.
2. Adds calcium, magnesium, potassium and other trace minerals.
3. Reduces chlorine up to 90% and lead up to 50%.
4. A fresh mountain taste that makes you want to drink more water.
5. Made from BPA-free plastic.
6. A filter eliminates 600 single-use plastic bottles from entering landfills.
7. Easy-to-use pour-through lid.
Capacity: 9 glasses or 2.1 L
Filter Life: 2 months or 300 L
Well, I haven't tested the pH yet [did buy a kit] but I love this pitcher - it's very well designed and I've been enjoying our new much improved alkalized water. I'm drinking way more water than usual and use it for cooking and tea, etc. Really appreciate too that this is a Canadian product! Bottom line: I'm a happy camper.
Stopped my post dinner chocolate cravings the first day I used it. Amazing!! But had headaches and extreme exhaustion for about the first 3 days.