Your privacy is important to Santevia. Our privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Santevia collects, and the ways in which Santevia uses that personal information.Personal information
Santevia may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including IP address for usage analytics
- information that you provide used for the purpose of registering with the website newsletter, filterease and warranty
- information about purchase transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Santevia
Using personal information
Santevia may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- send you marketing communications
- retarget advertisements to you
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Santevia may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- Santevia will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into this website will be protected by encryption technology
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Santevia is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com
- by mail to 203 - 4841 Delta Street, Delta, BC
V4K 2T9 Canada
Telephone: 604.943.9220 / 1.866.943.9220